Happy Wednesday ladies! We are over halfway through October (can you believe it?!) and it’s time to start thinking about the Holidays- gifts, parties, events, decorations and everything else involved! This is definitely my favorite time of year and I love the excitement leading up to Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s. There is just something so special about this time of year 🙂
Today I’m partnering with Basic Invite to share their custom holiday party invitations. Basic Invite is an invitation and stationary company that makes cards for almost every major life moment that you want to share with friends and family. Whether it be a wedding, shower, birth announcement, graduation, birthday, holiday party invitations, etc.
I was able to order some samples of their Holiday party invitations and am honestly so impressed! You can see them in the pictures above.
These are the things that set Basic Invite apart from other invitations/ card companies from my experience designing and ordering samples:
- Foil – I just love the additional foil detail on the invitations. It adds such an elegant touch and gives them a little something extra. You can add gold, silver, or rose gold foil to any of the designs.
- Colors – As you can see above, there are SO many different colors to chose from. Basic Invite gives almost unlimited color options and allows you to see what the card will look like with a live preview. You can change the color for everything on the invitation- words, pictures, designs, etc.
- Custom Samples – If you give yourself enough time before the event, Basic Invite allows you to get samples of the invitations prior to ordering them in bulk. This option is wonderful so you can feel the paper and see exactly what you are going to be getting.
- Envelopes – There are over 40 different colors options for envelopes and all the cards come with an envelope liner. You can also add a design to the liner if you’re looking for something extra.
- Address Capturing Service – So I haven’t had the chance to try this but Basic Invite offers an address capturing tool that allows you to share a link on any social media platform to request your friends and family’s addresses. These will automatically be stored in the your Basic Invite account and can then be selected at checkout. Basic Invite offers address printing at no cost on all Christmas card orders.
How to design your invitations:
Start with the event you are looking to make invitations for. Are you trying to promote a family gathering, company party, New Year’s Eve event. It’s important to make sure the invitation works well for the event you are hosting. If you’re not sure if everyone celebrates Christmas, you should probably stick with a more generic “holiday” theme but if it’s your close family or neighbors you can be more specific. I love this option for a casual cookie exchange and this option for a company party. You can see all of their company christmas party invitations on their site.
If you’re not looking for an invitation and you’re just looking to share a family photo, Basic Invite has a great selection of holiday photo cards. I love getting nice cards like those in the mail to hang up.
Next you can choose the colors, edit the text and choose the paper and shape you want for your Holiday party invitations, if that’s what you’re ordering. Basic Invite even lets you design the back, pick your envelope color, liner and choose how you would like the envelopes addressed. I suggest ordering samples of a few to see which one you like the best.
Right now, Basic Invite is offering 30% off with coupon code: holi30.
I guess it’s time for me to start planning a party and design my Holiday party invitations! Who wants to come?! 😉
*This post was sponsored by Basic Invite. All thoughts & opinions are my own.