I’m back again today with my second Friday Favorites post. You can check out my last one – here 🙂
- This dress has to be a favorite! It’s perfect for all occasions- holidays, showers, church, and weddings 🙂 It’s almost sold out but I linked a bunch of summer dresses under $50! see the full post here 🙂
2. Loft– I have to say Loft has been killing it with their Spring and Summer new arrivals. I just love all the light, soft colors for Spring. Along with fun details like scallops, bell sleeves, ruffles and off the shoulder. They have also been having some AMAZING sales that I have taken advantage of. See what I’ve purchased below:
and what I still have my eye on 😉 :
3. Outdoor Living Inspiration & Decor- I am currently in the process of re-doing my screened in porch area. For anyone that doesn’t know, Florida houses have lanais- like an outdoor room with screens. With summer coming and all the improvements I’m doing; it has me dreaming of everything I want to do with the space. I love searching Pinterest for good inspiration. You can follow me- here 😉 and I’m adding some things I love below. There are just so many options! I also want to add a brick paver patio outside of the porch so I’ve been thinking how I want to incorporate everything! 🙂
4. Floral Print anything! This Spring I have a serious floral crush. See all of the floral pieces that I’ve recently styled below.
5. Currently Reading- I am in the middle of reading See Me by Nicholas Sparks. Anyone who knows me, knows I love a good romantic, easy to read novel. I pretty much love everything by Nicholas Sparks and this one, so far, is no different. It started off a bit slow but picked up quickly and now I’m hooked 😉 I also just got this book by Mary Kay Andrews to start next. Have any of you read it? I’d love to hear your opinions 🙂
Well, that’s everything! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!