Friday Favorites!! 🙂 This Friday is extra exciting because we officially have one week left of school. Woohoo, I have been counting down the days for a month and now we’re 7 days away from summer break. It does feel bittersweet to only have 5 more days with my firsties though 🙁 Anyways, who’s ready for a Friday favorites? I love writing these Friday Favorites and thinking about all my recent faves! Let me know what you think 🙂
- One Shoulder anything! This is my favorite trend right now. I actually have some one shoulder pieces from a couple seasons ago so I’m glad it’s back in!
2. These shoes (above)!! I just got these babies in last week and just love everything about them! They are the perfect color, heel height and are currently 35% off right now!
3. Gingham! I shared my love for gingham in a recent blog post but I just have to mention it again!
4. This one is random but I just bought this faux fig tree for my living room and I am loving it! I also got a basket from Marshall’s to put it in and I just love it pulls the room together. I plan to share some more home decor in the coming months so stay tuned! 😉
5. Book- I just started reading this book. I can’t say much about it yet but I think it’s going to be a good one. I have loved every Emily Giffin book I have read and I’m hoping this one doesn’t let me down! You guys have seemed to really like this category and I love to hear about books others are reading so if you recently read a good one, let me know in the comments below!
That’s all for today! Have a great weekend and check out some of my other Friday favorites in the widget below 🙂