Happy Friday! It’s been one long week and I’m so excited for the weekend to be here! I have another crazy weekend, traveling to the East coast of Florida for a friend’s engagement party and some Halloween festivities! What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun? It’s crazy to think that October is coming to an end next week.
So today I’m sharing another Friday favorites post 🙂 You guys seem to love these Friday Favorites and I enjoy thinking about all the new things (or ongoing favorites) I loved this month.
- My first Friday favorite is fashion related (of course 😉 ) but I have been loving all kinds of shoes and booties. I feel like there are so many cute shoes out for Fall and I can’t stop purchasing them! My next shoe purchase will either be leopard print flats or OTK the boots. We’ll see 🙂
7 pairs of shoes I’ve been wearing all month:
2. I recently started using this primer and it has changed my makeup game! I used a benefit one for years but I had been noticing that my face was looking SO oily- even after an hour or two. I was recommended this one by a friend and it is seriously amazing. My makeup has been staying matte and lasting much longer. It is very thick and hard to spread out so you have to warm it up in your fingers and then apply it but I am so impressed 🙂
3. My next favorite are these Nars Lip Pencils. I picked up two of them when I was at Sephora last month and have been wearing them everyday! They last a long time and are super pigmented. I might do a post about my makeup routine. Would you guys be interested in that?
4. Loft has been a favorite for me this month. They have had so many great sales and some cute Fall pieces at great prices. I love that they have a 40 or 50% off sale every couple weeks so I have been stocking up on basics and sweaters. I’m linking some things I’ve purchased below.
5. When I am traveling, I always have to have a book to read for long flights or car rides. I am about half way through this one and so far it is really good. It took a while to get into it because they are three different story lines but once you do, it’s hard to put down. Have any of your read it??
Well, those are my Friday Favorites 🙂
What are your favorites this month?