Hi ladies! I hope you’re all having a great week! I’m so excited to be teaming up with some amazing bloggers to share a statement earring post with you guys. We’re all going to be styling statement earrings in our own way (you can see all their pictures below)! This summer, I did a how to style statement earrings post- you can read that here 🙂 but I thought it would be fun to do one for Fall since that one was definitely focused on Spring & Summer style.
Statement earrings are one of my favorite ways to add an extra touch to an outfit. There are so many styles out right now including hoops, tassels, fringe, crystals, sequins and more so you can find something no matter what look you’re going for. I love these magenta ones and you can get them for only $13. They are super lightweight also- which is very important to me when finding a good pair of statement earrings.
Tips for styling statement earrings in the Fall:
- Keep your outfit simple. This was one of my tips last time too but I think a simple outfit is key when styling statement earrings. I try to stray away from prints or tops that have a lot of details. You want the statement earrings to be the star of your outfit.
- When wearing statement earrings, try to keep all my other jewelry to a minimum.
- For Fall, I like to wear darker colors with a pop of color with the earrings. This black top is so fun and pairs perfectly with these earrings.
- Wear your hair up to make the earrings even more prominent 🙂
- My last tip, is to have fun and experiment with different styles. Do you like tassels, balls, fringe or classic hoops? Mix it up and find what you like best 🙂
See everyone else’s looks below and be sure to head to their blog for their full look 🙂
P.S. Thanks for all the love on my birthday post yesterday 🙂 If you missed it, you can learn 25 things about me here.
Photography by Lauren Miles Photography.