Happy Monday! I can’t believe the weekend is over already but I’m so excited because I’m on Spring Break this week. Such a tease for summertime but I can’t complain about a week off 🙂 Anyways, today I wanted to share another beauty related post because you guys liked the last one so much. About a month ago I shared some of my recent beauty purchases. You can see that post here 🙂 But today, I wanted to share my 8 top beauty products of all time. These are the ones I have purchased again and again and won’t live without!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz– I use this in the soft brown shade and use it every day! Brows are one of the most important features on your face and this one enhances your brows in a natural way. Tip: It’s important to pick a shade that is one lighter than your actual brow color.
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer– This is one of my more recent additions from the list but I am obsessed. This concealer does wonders for my under eyes and lasts all day without creasing or moving around. I am on my third tube and wear the light/neutral shade.
- Too Faced Mascara– If you’re looking for a mascara for a night out, you need to try this one if you haven’t already. I don’t wear this everyday because it is definitely intense but I always have one around for weekends and special occasions. Seriously makes my eyelashes look like they’re extensions and give great volume 🙂
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream– This is my favorite foundation that also has amazing SPF protection and brightening benefits. I use this all the time but especially in the hotter months because it’s lighter than a regular foundation but still gives you great coverage.
- Maybelline Cover Stick (green)- This may be surprising for some of you but a green concealer actually works amazing for covering red spots and acne scars. I use this after I prime my face. I dab a little bit over my problem areas (i.e any pimples, scars, etc.) and it tones down the redness tremendously. I apply my foundation and concealer right over top and you won’t even be able to tell. If you haven’t tried a green concealer yet, I definitely recommend it 🙂
- Benefit Primer– I have re-purchased Benefits primers again and again for years. They are the best ones I’ve found. For a long time I used this one which is great but recently I switched to the mattifying gel version and haven’t look back. This one if great if you have oiler skin or live in a humid place. It keeps my makeup in place WAY longer! 🙂
- Clarisonic & Purity Face Wash– Okay, I had to include this. I have talked about my Clarisonic before but seriously, my face couldn’t live without this thing. I use it every morning in the shower with this purity face wash. It does such a good job of truly cleaning my face. I have had is for 7 years and I can’t even believe it’s still going strong. If you’re worried about the price, just know it will last you a LONG time.
- Shiseido Broad Spectrum Sunscreen– Living in Florida for the last few years and now entering my mid-twenties I have really learned the importance of sunscreen. This is the only sunscreen I have found that doesn’t break me out. I apply it each morning after I moisturize and I absolutely love it! It is lightweight and not greasy at all so it doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing sunscreen.