Happy Monday! I can’t believe the weekend is over already but I’m so excited because I’m on Spring Break this week. Such a tease for summertime but I can’t complain about a week off 🙂 Anyways, today I wanted to share another beauty related post because you guys liked the last one so much. About a month ago I shared some of my recent beauty purchases. You can see that post here 🙂 But today, I wanted to share my 8 top beauty products of all time. These top beauty products are the ones I have purchased again and again and won’t live without!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz– I use this in the soft brown shade and use it every day! Brows are one of the most important features on your face and this one enhances your brows in a natural way. Tip: It’s important to pick a shade that is one lighter than your actual brow color.
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer– This is one of my more recent additions from the list but I am obsessed. This concealer does wonders for my under eyes and lasts all day without creasing or moving around. I am on my third tube and wear the light/neutral shade.
- Too Faced Mascara– If you’re looking for a mascara for a night out, you need to try this one if you haven’t already. I don’t wear this everyday because it is definitely intense but I always have one around for weekends and special occasions. Seriously makes my eyelashes look like they’re extensions and give great volume 🙂
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream– This is my favorite foundation that also has amazing SPF protection and brightening benefits. I use this all the time but especially in the hotter months because it’s lighter than a regular foundation but still gives you great coverage.
- Maybelline Cover Stick (green)- This may be surprising for some of you but a green concealer actually works amazing for covering red spots and acne scars. I use this after I prime my face. I dab a little bit over my problem areas (i.e any pimples, scars, etc.) and it tones down the redness tremendously. I apply my foundation and concealer right over top and you won’t even be able to tell. If you haven’t tried a green concealer yet, I definitely recommend it 🙂
- Benefit Primer– I have re-purchased Benefits primers again and again for years. They are the best ones I’ve found. For a long time I used this one which is great but recently I switched to the mattifying gel version and haven’t look back. This one if great if you have oiler skin or live in a humid place. It keeps my makeup in place WAY longer! 🙂
- Clarisonic & Purity Face Wash– Okay, I had to include this. I have talked about my Clarisonic before but seriously, my face couldn’t live without this thing. I use it every morning in the shower with this purity face wash. It does such a good job of truly cleaning my face. I have had is for 7 years and I can’t even believe it’s still going strong. If you’re worried about the price, just know it will last you a LONG time.
- Shiseido Broad Spectrum Sunscreen– Living in Florida for the last few years and now entering my mid-twenties I have really learned the importance of sunscreen. This is the only sunscreen I have found that doesn’t break me out. I apply it each morning after I moisturize and I absolutely love it! It is lightweight and not greasy at all so it doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing sunscreen.
What about you? What are your top beauty products? Let me know in the comments below!